How To Cook A Sausage On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Sausage On The Stove.
-Olive oil or vegetable oil
1. Take the sausage out of its packaging and pat it dry with a paper towel.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add enough oil to lightly coat the bottom.
3. Once the oil is hot, add the sausage and cook, turning occasionally, until the sausage is lightly browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with salt and remove from the heat.
5. Serve the sausage hot.
– You can use any type of sausage for this recipe.
– If you want to add flavor, you can add spices such as garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, or oregano.
– If the sausage is sticking to the pan, add a bit more oil.
– Be careful not to overcook the sausage, or it will become dry and tough.