How To Cook A Salmon
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Salmon.
How To Cook A Salmon:
Cooking salmon can be a rewarding culinary experience, as this fish is a delicious and healthy meal choice. Here’s a guide to making a perfect salmon dish every time.
– 4 6-ounce pieces of salmon
– Salt and freshly ground pepper
– 1 teaspoon of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh herbs, such as thyme, basil, or chives
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3. Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper to taste and then drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily when pierced with a fork.
5. Remove the salmon from the oven and top with the chopped herbs.
6. Serve hot with your favorite sides. Enjoy!