How To Cook A Rump Roadt
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Rump Roadt.
– 2.5-3 lb. rump roast
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1 onion, sliced
– 2 carrots, sliced
– 2 celery stalks, sliced
– 2 cups beef broth
– 1 cup red wine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, thyme and Worcestershire sauce. Rub the mixture over the rump roast.
3. Place the roast into a large Dutch oven and add the onion, carrots, celery, beef broth, and red wine.
4. Cover the Dutch oven and place it in the preheated oven. Cook for 2 hours or until the roast is tender.
5. Remove the roast from the Dutch oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
6. Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!