How To Cook A Ribeye
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Ribeye.
– 1 2-3 pound ribeye steak
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced (optional)
– 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Pat the ribeye steak dry with a paper towel and season generously on both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and heat until it begins to shimmer.
4. Place the steak in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until a nice brown crust has formed.
5. Add the butter, garlic, and rosemary to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and roast for 10-12 minutes, or until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 135°F for medium-rare.
7. Remove from the oven and let the steak rest for 5-10 minutes before carving.
8. Slice and serve. Enjoy!