How To Cook A Ribeye In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Ribeye In The Oven.
– 2-3 lbs ribeye steak
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 2 tablespoons garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons onion powder
– 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
– 2 tablespoons dried oregano
– 2 tablespoons dried basil
– 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
– 2 teaspoons kosher salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, oregano, basil, pepper, and salt.
3. Brush the ribeye steak with the olive oil and season generously with the dry rub mixture on both sides.
4. Place the steak on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the steak reaches 135°F (for medium-rare).
5. Remove the steak from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!