How To Cook A Razor Clam
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Razor Clam.
– 6 razor clams
– 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
– Lemon wedges, for garnish
1. Begin by prepping the razor clams. Wash them in cold running water and scrub off any dirt or sand. Discard any clams that are open and don’t close when tapped.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the razor clams, garlic powder, black pepper, and sea salt. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the clams are lightly browned.
3. Add the butter and chopped parsley. Reduce the heat to low and cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Serve the clams with lemon wedges and enjoy!