How To Cook A Omelet
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Omelet.
1 tablespoon of butter
Any of your favorite omelet fillings such as cheese, vegetables, or meat
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them together until they are a uniform yellow color. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Heat a small skillet over medium heat and add the butter. Once the butter is melted and bubbling, pour in the eggs.
3. Using a rubber spatula, move the eggs around the pan and tilt the pan to spread the eggs out evenly. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until the bottom of the omelet is golden brown.
4. Once the bottom is cooked, add any fillings that you’d like to the center of the omelet. Fold the edges of the omelet over the filling, pressing it down lightly with the spatula to help it stick.
5. Cook for an additional minute or two, until the omelet is golden brown and cooked all the way through.
6. Slide the omelet onto a plate and enjoy!