What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook A Meatloaf
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Meatloaf.
2 pounds ground beef
1 cup bread crumbs
1 cup ketchup
1 onion, diced
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon oregano
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, ketchup, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, oregano, and salt and pepper.
3. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and press the mixture into the pan.
4. Bake for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.