How To Cook A London Broil On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook A London Broil On The Grill.
What You Will Need:
– 2-3 lb London Broil
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Worcestershire Sauce
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, about 350°F.
2. While the grill is preheating, prepare the London Broil by rubbing it lightly with extra virgin olive oil.
3. Mince the garlic and onion and mix it in a bowl with Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
4. Rub the mixture generously over the London Broil, coating all sides.
5. Place the London Broil directly onto the grill and cook for about 4 minutes per side, flipping once.
6. After 8 minutes, start checking the internal temperature of the meat. The internal temperature should be about 145°F for medium-rare.
7. Once it has reached the desired temperature, remove the London Broil from the grill and let it rest for 10 minutes.
8. After 10 minutes, slice the London Broil against the grain and serve.