How To Cook A London Broil In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A London Broil In The Oven.
– 2-2 ½ pound London Broil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
– 2 teaspoon of soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take the London Broil out of the refrigerator and let it sit on the counter for 10-15 minutes so it’s easier to work with.
3. Pat the London Broil dry with a paper towel and place it on a cutting board.
4. Rub the London Broil with garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
5. Heat a large oven-safe skillet on the stove over medium-high heat.
6. Add the vegetable oil to the skillet.
7. Place the London Broil in the skillet and sear for 2-3 minutes per side.
8. Transfer the skillet with the London Broil to the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
9. Remove the skillet from the oven and place the London Broil on a cutting board.
10. Let the London Broil rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.