What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook A London Broil In An Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A London Broil In An Oven.
– 2 lb London Broil
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place London Broil on a baking sheet and rub both sides with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard.
4. Spread mixture over London Broil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place baking sheet in preheated oven and cook for 25 minutes, flipping the steak halfway through.
6. Remove London Broil from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.