How To Cook A Lobster Tail In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Lobster Tail In The Oven.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet, shell side up.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut the top of the lobster shell lengthwise, cutting just enough to expose the lobster meat.
4. Using your fingers, loosen the lobster meat from the shell, being careful not to break the meat.
5. Place a pat of butter or a slice of lemon on each lobster tail.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until the lobster meat is opaque and white.
• You can use a brush to coat the lobster with melted butter or olive oil before baking.
• If you prefer, you can boil or steam the lobster tails instead of baking them.
• Be sure to cook the lobster until it is fully cooked. An undercooked lobster can be dangerous to eat.