How To Cook A Leek
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Leek.
– 1 leek
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by prepping the leek by cutting off the root and dark green leaves. Slice the remaining leek in half lengthwise, and then cut it into thin slices.
2. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add in the leek slices and stir to combine.
3. Season the leek with salt and pepper, and then reduce the heat to low. Allow the leek to cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Once the leek has cooked for 10 minutes and is soft, remove it from the heat and serve. Enjoy!
– You can also add garlic or other herbs and spices for more flavor.
– Make sure to keep an eye on the leek while it cooks, as it can burn easily.
– You can also roast the leek in the oven instead of cooking it in a skillet.