How To Cook A Hotdog
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Hotdog.
-1 Hotdog Bun
-Optional Toppings: Relish, Onions, Cheese, Chili
1. Start by preheating a grill, stovetop grill pan, or skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Place the hotdog onto the heated surface and cook, turning often, until grill marks appear and the hotdog is heated through. This will take about 5 minutes.
3. Place the hotdog bun onto the heated surface and toast lightly.
4. Once the hotdog is cooked and the bun is toasted, assemble the hotdog by placing the hotdog in the bun.
5. Spread your desired condiments onto the hotdog. Mustard and ketchup are classics, but feel free to get creative with your toppings. Some great options include relish, onions, cheese, and chili.
6. Enjoy your hotdog!