How To Cook A Hot Pocket In An Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Hot Pocket In An Air Fryer.
1 Hot Pocket
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place your Hot Pocket in the air fryer and close the lid.
3. Cook the Hot Pocket for 7 minutes.
4. When the 7 minutes are up, open the lid and check the internal temperature of the Hot Pocket with a food thermometer. The Hot Pocket should reach a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. If the internal temperature of the Hot Pocket is not at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit, close the lid and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
6. Serve your Hot Pocket and enjoy!