How To Cook A Grouper
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Grouper.
1 Grouper, 2-3 lbs
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash and pat dry the grouper with a paper towel.
3. Place grouper on a greased baking sheet.
4. Drizzle the grouper with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, and sea salt.
5. Place the lemon wedges around the grouper.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the grouper is cooked through and flakes easily.
7. Remove from oven and serve. Enjoy!