How To Cook A Goose
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Goose.
– 1 goose
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of garlic
– 1 tablespoon of rosemary
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 cups of white wine
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rinse the goose with cold water and pat dry.
3. Rub the goose with the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
4. Place the goose in a roasting pan and put the butter on top of the goose.
5. Place the roasting pan in the oven and cook for 2 hours.
6. After two hours, remove the roasting pan from the oven and pour the white wine over the goose.
7. Place the roasting pan back in the oven and cook for an additional hour.
8. Remove the roasting pan from the oven and take the goose out of the roasting pan.
9. Let the goose rest for 10 minutes before serving.