How To Cook A Frozen Lobster Tail
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Frozen Lobster Tail.
1 frozen lobster tail
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons white wine
2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the frozen lobster tail on a cutting board. Use a pair of kitchen shears to cut down the center of the shell of the lobster tail.
3. Carefully remove the lobster meat from the shell and place it on a baking sheet.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the lobster meat, then sprinkle the minced garlic over it.
5. Pour the white wine into a small saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until it begins to boil.
6. Add the butter to the pan and reduce the heat to low. Simmer the butter and wine mixture until it begins to thicken, stirring occasionally.
7. Once the sauce has thickened, pour it over the lobster tail.
8. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the lobster is cooked through.
9. Serve the lobster tail with the garlic butter sauce and enjoy!