How To Cook A Frozen Lasagna
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Frozen Lasagna.
1 package of frozen lasagna
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place the frozen lasagna on a baking sheet.
3. Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
4. Check the lasagna for doneness. The cheese should be melted and lightly browned and the lasagna should be hot in the center.
5. If the lasagna is not done, leave it in the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Remove the lasagna from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
1. If you are using a pre-made sauce, you can add it to the top of the lasagna before baking.
2. If you prefer a crispier lasagna, broil it for a few minutes after it has finished baking.
3. For added flavor, add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the top of the lasagna before baking.