How To Cook A Filet Mignon In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Filet Mignon In The Oven.
-2 thick-cut filet mignons
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon sea salt
-1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
-1 teaspoon dried rosemary
-1 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the filet mignons on a baking tray lined with foil.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the filets and use your hands to spread it evenly.
4. Sprinkle the garlic powder, sea salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme over the filets and use your hands to rub it in.
5. Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and cook the filets for 25 minutes.
6. Remove the baking tray from the oven, turn the filets over, and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
7. Remove the baking tray from the oven and let the filets rest for 5 minutes before serving.