How To Cook A Eel
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Eel.
How To Cook An Eel:
Eel is a delicious, succulent fish that can be served in a variety of ways. From grilled to fried and even baked, eel is a unique and flavorful seafood option. Here’s how to cook an eel.
-1 whole eel
-Salt and pepper to taste
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-1 teaspoon of garlic powder
-Fresh herbs of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Rinse the eel and pat dry. Place the eel on a cutting board and season both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and herbs.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the eel to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
5. Transfer the eel to a baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the eel is cooked through.
6. Serve and enjoy!
-To get extra crispy skin, broil the eel for the last few minutes of cooking.
-If you’d like to add some extra flavor, try adding a sprinkle of lemon juice or white wine to the eel before baking.
-For a healthier option, try baking the eel instead of pan-frying.