How To Cook A Duck Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Duck Breast.
1 duck breast
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Place duck breast skin side down on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, score the skin in a cross-hatch pattern, being careful not to cut into the meat.
3. Season both sides of the duck breast with salt and pepper.
4. Heat olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Place duck breast skin side down in the skillet and cook for 8 minutes, or until the skin is golden brown and crisp.
6. Flip duck breast over and place skillet in preheated oven.
7. Roast for 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
8. Remove skillet from oven and transfer duck breast to a plate. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Slice duck breast and serve with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!