How To Cook A Delicata Squash
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Delicata Squash.
1 medium Delicata squash, seeded and sliced into rings
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place the squash rings on the baking sheet, making sure they are in a single layer.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the squash rings and season with salt and pepper.
5. Use your hands to mix everything together and make sure the squash is evenly coated with the oil and seasonings.
6. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the squash is tender and lightly browned.
7. Serve the squash warm, topped with your favorite seasonings or sauces. Enjoy!