How To Cook A Crawdad
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Crawdad.
1 pound of fresh or thawed crawdads
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon of thyme
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread the crawdads on a baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, and paprika.
3. In a small saucepan, melt the butter and olive oil together.
4. Add the garlic to the melted butter and oil and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
5. Pour the garlic butter over the crawdads and toss to coat.
6. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the crawdads cool for 5 minutes before serving.
For a complete meal, serve the crawdads with a side of vegetables and a starch, such as potatoes or rice. Enjoy!