What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook A Brisket
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Brisket.
1. Preheat oven to 250 F.
2. Rub the brisket with a mixture of 1/2 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 cup of smoked paprika.
3. Place the brisket in a large roasting pan and add 1/2 cup of water.
4. Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil, making sure to seal all edges.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 4-5 hours.
Finishing the Brisket
1. Remove the brisket from the oven and set aside.
2. Increase oven temperature to 350 F.
3. Remove aluminum foil from roasting pan and add 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
4. Return brisket to the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Serving the Brisket
1. Cut the brisket into slices and serve with remaining BBQ sauce.