How To Cook A Brisket In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Brisket In Oven.
1 brisket, 4 to 5 pounds
3 tablespoons of your favorite BBQ rub
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1/3 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1/4 cup of beef broth
1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Rub the brisket with the BBQ rub, pepper, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, and BBQ sauce.
3. Place the brisket in a roasting pan and pour the beef broth around it.
4. Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 3 to 4 hours, or until the internal temperature of the brisket reaches 165 degrees F.
5. Remove the brisket from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve the brisket with your favorite sides and enjoy!