How To Cook A Boston Butt
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Boston Butt.
1 (4-pound) boneless pork butt, fat trimmed
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons smoked paprika
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Rub the pork butt all over with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt, paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and black pepper.
3. Place the pork in a roasting pan and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
4. Roast in the preheated oven for 2 hours.
5. Remove the foil and continue roasting for 1 to 2 hours more, or until the pork is fork tender and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers at least 165°F.
6. Remove the pork from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing or shredding. Enjoy!