How To Cook A Boston Butt In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Boston Butt In The Oven.
– 4-5 lb Boston Butt
– 2 tablespoons of your favorite BBQ rub
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the butt on a cutting board and rub it evenly with the BBQ rub and olive oil.
3. Place the butt in a roasting pan or baking dish and cover it with a lid or aluminum foil.
4. Place the roasting pan in the oven and cook for approximately 3 hours.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and check the internal temperature of the butt with a thermometer. The internal temperature should be at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. If the internal temperature is not 165 degrees Fahrenheit, return the roasting pan to the oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
7. Once the internal temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit, remove the roasting pan from the oven and let the butt rest for 10 minutes.
8. Once the butt has finished resting, it is ready to be served. Enjoy!