How To Cook A Bluegill
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Bluegill.
• 2-3 bluegills
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Lemon wedges, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Rinse the bluegills and pat dry.
3. In a shallow baking dish, melt the butter and olive oil together.
4. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
5. Place the bluegills in the baking dish and turn to coat in the butter and olive oil mixture.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
7. To serve, garnish with lemon wedges. Enjoy!