Goat Meat How To Cook
All you need to know about: Goat Meat How To Cook.
Goat Meat: How To Cook
Goat meat is a lean and healthy alternative to other popular types of meat. It is high in protein and low in fat, and it is becoming increasingly popular. If you’ve never cooked with goat meat before, it can seem intimidating. However, with the right ingredients and techniques, you can easily prepare delicious and healthy goat meat dishes.
To make the most of goat meat’s delicate flavor, you will need the following:
– 1 pound of goat meat
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Begin by heating the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
2. Next, add the goat meat to the skillet and cook until the meat is browned on all sides.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine, then cover the skillet and let the goat meat simmer for 20 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes, uncover the skillet and turn the heat up to medium-high. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove the skillet from the heat and serve the goat meat with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
– For the tastiest results, use pasture-raised goat meat.
– If you’d like to add more flavor to the dish, try adding a few tablespoons of red wine or balsamic vinegar.
– You can also try adding fresh herbs like rosemary or thyme.
– Leftover goat meat can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.