Frozen Green Beans How To Cook
All you need to know about: Frozen Green Beans How To Cook.
– 1 package frozen green beans
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add green beans and olive oil to the skillet.
3. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until green beans are starting to soften.
4. Reduce heat to low and cover the skillet.
5. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until green beans are cooked to desired tenderness.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve warm. Enjoy!