Eel How To Cook
All you need to know about: Eel How To Cook.
How To Cook Eel
Eel is a delicious, savory seafood dish. It is a popular ingredient in many Asian cuisines, but it can also be found in other parts of the world. Eel is a lean fish, with a mild yet slightly sweet flavor. It is an excellent source of protein and can be cooked in many different ways. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to cook eel.
– 1 whole eel, skinned, gutted and cleaned
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the eel on a cutting board and carefully slice it into 1/4-inch thick slices.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the sliced eel to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until it is golden brown and cooked through.
5. Add the garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Remove the eel from the skillet and place it in a greased baking dish.
7. Top with the butter and parsley and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the eel is cooked through and golden brown.
8. Serve the eel with your favorite sides and enjoy!