Couscous Pearls How To Cook
All you need to know about: Couscous Pearls How To Cook.
1 cup couscous
1 1/4 cups vegetable stock
1 tablespoon butter
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the vegetable stock to a boil.
2. Once boiling, add the couscous and stir until the liquid is absorbed.
3. Reduce the heat to low and add the butter, stirring until it is melted.
4. Cover the pan and let the couscous simmer for 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes, remove the pan from the heat and fluff the couscous with a fork.
6. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
7. Serve couscous warm.