Bratwurst How To Cook Stove
All you need to know about: Bratwurst How To Cook Stove.
Preparing the Bratwurst
Before cooking bratwurst, it is important to prepare the sausages correctly. You will need some bratwurst, a sharp knife, and a cutting board.
- Lay out the bratwurst on a cutting board.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the bratwurst into thin slices.
- If desired, you can also use a fork to prick holes into the slices to help release the fat.
Cooking the Bratwurst on the Stove
Now that your bratwurst has been prepped, it’s time to start cooking. You will need a large skillet, some oil or butter, and your prepared bratwurst.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil or butter to the skillet.
- Once the oil or butter is hot, add the bratwurst to the skillet.
- Cook the bratwurst for about 5 minutes, flipping them occasionally, until they are brown and cooked through.
- Remove the bratwurst from the skillet and serve!
Serving the Bratwurst
Bratwurst is most commonly served with sauerkraut and mustard. You can also serve it with mashed potatoes, onion gravy, or any other side dish of your choice. Enjoy!