What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Roast Lamb
All you need to know about: How To Cook Roast Lamb.
1 whole leg of lamb, about 5-6 pounds
4 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of rosemary leaves
2 tablespoons of thyme leaves
1 tablespoon of black pepper
1 tablespoon of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place the leg of lamb on a cutting board. Rub the garlic, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and salt all over the lamb.
3. Place the lamb in a roasting pan. Make sure the fat side is facing up.
4. Roast the lamb in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the lamb reaches 145°F.
5. Remove the lamb from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes before carving.
6. Slice the lamb and serve. Enjoy!