What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Thanksgiving Ham
All you need to know about: How To Cook Thanksgiving Ham.
– 8 to 9 pound fully cooked, bone-in spiral-cut ham
– 1/3 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
– 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 300°F and place the ham on a rack in a roasting pan.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, mustard, honey, vinegar, cloves, and cinnamon.
3. Score the top of the ham in a diamond pattern and brush with the glaze.
4. Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
5. Let the ham rest for 15 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!