How To Cook Spiral Ham
All you need to know about: How To Cook Spiral Ham.
1 – 9-10 pound spiral-cut ham
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Place the ham in a shallow roasting pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and cloves until well blended.
4. Spread the mixture evenly over the ham.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the ham reaches 140°F.
6. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Serve the ham with a variety of sides such as mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, and stuffing. It pairs well with a variety of sauces such as a mustard glaze or a honey glaze. It also pairs well with a variety of fruits such as apples and pears.