How To Cook Sliced Ham
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sliced Ham.
1 bone-in, fully-cooked, sliced ham
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place the ham in a roasting pan.
3. Mix the brown sugar, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger in a small bowl.
4. Rub the sugar mixture onto the ham.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, mix the honey and orange juice in a small saucepan over medium heat.
7. Simmer the mixture for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Brush the honey-orange glaze over the ham.
9. Bake in the oven for an additional 15 minutes, or until the ham is heated through and the glaze is golden brown.
10. Let the ham rest for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!