What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Ham
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ham.
– Fully cooked boneless ham
– Brown sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C).
2. Place the ham in a roasting pan, fat side up.
3. Mix together the brown sugar, mustard, and cloves in a small bowl. Spread the mixture over the top and sides of the ham.
4. Bake the ham in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
5. Increase the oven temperature to 400°F (204°C). Continue baking the ham for an additional 15 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the internal temperature is 140°F (60°C).
6. Remove the ham from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!