What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Ham Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ham Steak.
– 2 ham steaks (2-3 pounds)
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
– 1 tablespoon honey
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place the ham steaks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush the tops with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the Dijon mustard and honey and brush the mixture over the top of the ham steaks.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the ham steaks are cooked through.
6. Serve hot. Enjoy!