How To Cook A Small Ham In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Small Ham In The Oven.
1 small boneless ham
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/4 cup apricot preserves
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Place the ham in a roasting pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, mustard, and apricot preserves.
4. Spread the mixture over the ham, making sure to cover the entire surface.
5. Bake the ham for approximately 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F (60°C).
6. Allow the ham to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
1. If desired, you can add more flavor to the ham by adding a few cloves of garlic, a bay leaf, or some fresh herbs to the roasting pan.
2. If you want to glaze the ham, mix 1/2 cup of your favorite fruit preserves with a tablespoon of butter and spread it over the ham during the last 15 minutes of baking.
3. Make sure to use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the ham. Cooking times will vary depending on the size of the ham.