How To Cook A Pre-Cooked Ham
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Pre-Cooked Ham.
1 Pre-Cooked Ham
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Place the ham face-down in a shallow baking dish.
3. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
4. Bake the ham for 10 minutes per pound of weight.
5. Remove the foil and baste the ham with its juices.
6. Bake the ham uncovered for an additional 10-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F (60°C).
7. Remove the ham from the oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.
1. If you want to add some flavor to the ham, brush it with a glaze of your choice during the last 10 minutes of baking.
2. To make sure the ham is cooked properly, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature.
3. Leftover ham can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.