How To Cook A Ham Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Ham Steak.
– 1 ham steak
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add butter and oil to the skillet and allow to melt.
3. Once butter and oil are melted, place ham steak in the skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Cook ham steak for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
5. Transfer ham steak to a baking dish.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until heated through.
7. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!