How To Cook Pompano Fish
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pompano Fish.
2 pompano fish fillets
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the pompano fish fillets in a large baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
4. Pour the mixture over the fish fillets and spread evenly.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
6. Serve hot with your favorite side dish. Enjoy!