What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Sunny Side Up Eggs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sunny Side Up Eggs.
– 2 large fresh eggs
– 2 teaspoons of butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the butter to the skillet, and allow it to melt and lightly coat the pan.
3. As the butter melts, crack the eggs into the skillet.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Cook the eggs for 3-4 minutes, until the whites are set and the yolks are still runny.
6. Serve immediately. Enjoy!