What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Over Medium Eggs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Over Medium Eggs.
1. Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
2. Add a small amount of butter to the pan and allow to melt.
3. Crack the eggs into the pan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the eggs until the whites are set and the yolks are still soft and slightly runny, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Flip the eggs over and cook for an additional 30-60 seconds.
6. Serve the eggs over toast, in a breakfast sandwich, or however you like. Enjoy!