How To Cook Over Easy Eggs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Over Easy Eggs.
1. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Add a teaspoon of butter to the skillet and let it melt.
3. Crack the eggs into the skillet and let them cook for about two minutes, or until the edges start to look cooked.
4. Flip the eggs over and let them cook for an additional 30-45 seconds.
5. Remove the eggs from the skillet and place them on a plate.
• Use a non-stick skillet for the best results.
• Keep the heat low to prevent the eggs from getting too brown.
• For a creamier texture, add a teaspoon of heavy cream to the eggs before cooking.
• For a crispier texture, cook the eggs for an additional 30-45 seconds after flipping.
• Feel free to season the eggs with salt and pepper to taste.