How To Cook Eggs For Dogs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Eggs For Dogs.
1 large egg
1. Crack the egg into a small bowl.
2. Beat the egg until it is frothy.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of melted butter and 1 tablespoon of water.
4. Add the egg to the mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
5. Grease a small skillet with a bit of oil or butter and heat over medium heat.
6. Pour the egg mixture into the heated skillet and scramble until the egg is cooked through.
7. Let the eggs cool completely before serving to your dog.
Eggs can be served as is or mixed with their regular food. For added flavor and nutrition, you can add chopped vegetables such as carrots or spinach to the eggs before cooking. You can also add a sprinkle of grated cheese for a special treat!