What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Egg Noodles
All you need to know about: How To Cook Egg Noodles.
– 1 packet of egg noodles
– 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
– 2 cups of water
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil on the stovetop.
2. Add the egg noodles to the boiling water and stir for about 3 minutes.
3. After 3 minutes, reduce the heat to low and allow the noodles to simmer for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and strain the noodles.
5. Put the noodles back in the pot and add the cooking oil. Stir the noodles until they are evenly coated with the oil.
6. Season the noodles with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve the egg noodles hot. Enjoy!