How To Cook An Eggplant
All you need to know about: How To Cook An Eggplant.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise.
3. Place the eggplant halves on a cutting board and use a knife to score the flesh of the eggplant in a criss-cross pattern.
4. Brush the eggplant halves with cooking oil and sprinkle with salt.
5. Place the eggplant halves on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven.
6. Bake the eggplant halves for 30-35 minutes, or until the eggplant is tender and the skin has started to brown.
7. Remove the eggplant halves from the oven and allow to cool before slicing or serving.
– You can add other seasonings to the eggplant before baking, such as garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, or paprika.
– You can also roast the eggplant in a pan on the stovetop over medium heat.
– To make the eggplant even more flavorful, try brushing it with a flavored oil, such as garlic or herb-infused oil.